TLS 0.00% $3.88 telstra group limited

reason for sell off, page-12

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    regular.....I am watching this screen and love to see if there are big sellers waiting to dump 5 or 10 miilion shares at 2.65 or lower in one hit like yesterday!!!
    The risk going short is getting bigger and bigger and those funds that are selling to cash up and getting into BHP or Banks are risky also as if or when DOW tanks .....hmmmm...
    we never know but the way funds are selling tls it seems to me that THEY THINK THEY KNOW FOR SURE that is why we move money out of tls and into the banks and BHP......to me it is a risky move!!!!
    The fact that gold is moving higher and higher shows that lots of people or funds move and buy gold and that is an indication that they are not comfortable with the world economy.....sure one of the REASONS is speculation but other reason is PROTECTION.
    If or when profit taking happen in US.....Banks and Miners will get sold of....love to see what happen with boring stock like TLS and CSL and WOW???
    One other thing we know that we have 20millions less shares to sell at this moment and at the end of the day maybe total would be 70mill less.....by end of next week at this rate we will have 420mill shares less to sell and at the rate of about 12% short a day then we have at least 50 mill short that have to cover at some stage....

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.83B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.91 $3.86 $69.78M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66211 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 400250 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.