TLS 1.02% $3.88 telstra group limited

reason for sell off, page-45

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Cheers regular,

We don't know if there are buyers waiting to hit big....or sellers....what we see on the sreen can be deceptive.
    This morning showed that precisely...at 2.63 bang they bought them.
    I like to see what price they close today....that what matters to me and will set the direction short term.
    Second by second move may mean something to others but to me
    the close would be more important.....if they can close at 2.68 or 2.67 it is definetely rather bullish as one can see
    hammer candle stick more so after low 2.63
    The sellers can try to hammer this down to 2.50 no one knows if they can do it for all I know there may be massive buyers at a certain level and they may be waiting on the side line and they don't show themselves at this stage.
    Right now it is more than 40 mills change hands so there are some big buyers there also.
    Now we know for every sellers there are buyers....price down
    so there are now more sellers
    Nothing ever stay the same and one of these days there will be more buyers....it is only a matter of time then price will go up.
    I like it more when people like CBA institutional trading desk put a sell on TLS and won't even be too surprised to know that they were the ones that dumped tls big time today.
    Commonsense must say that they are selling at a loss.....
    unless they have gone short!! as no one ever had a chance before today to buy tls at 2.63 so the sellers have to had bought it at under 2.63 to make money!!
    But as you know instos play with other peoples money or may
    be they can afford to take a loss just like this.
    For every instos that believe TLS is a sell there have to be some who believe the opposite just like here at HC.
    Some long some short....but to say this or that means nothing unless one back ones opinion with ones money..short or long...then it proves they believe in what they are saying other wise it means nothing...zero....
    At the end of today we can see if candle will form hammer..
    which may indicates a reversal as stochastic and rsi is in oversold teritory.....but the sentiment is very bearish
    TA may take time to form....I believe most of bad news are factored in already.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.