QHL 5.36% 29.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hi cocokatThe QHL technology is not the problem. It's the...

1. 294 Posts.
    Hi cocokat
    The QHL technology is not the problem. It's the massive number of errors in the SW and in fact the whole onboard computing system that is the problem.
    Various news items talk of a further delay of 12-13 months to sort these issues out. And this is all going to cost so much that other countries are asking "I it worth it?" They run into the millions already and with the SW issue to be fixed, you're looking at $1,000,000 per F35 fighter. That's why Canada, Germany, and Holland have pushed their delivery dates out by over a year and will still have to consider if the F35 is worth the money.

Google F35 and have a read. This major setback was announced 2 days ago. I only heard it at 12:30wst.

The $64 million question is; will they continue to accept shipments of parts from QHL for an aircraft that may never get into full production? It is currently no better than an F16, according to one commentator.

They have a contract with QHL but we are talking the US of A here and they make their own rules.

At best I see a winding down of production of parts from QHL and a compensation payment to cover loss of production facilities usage. The F35 parts represent most of QHL's production.

Worst case scenario; immediate cessation of orders.
    With a workforce of around 200, this would be a huge blow.

Bring on Audi, and quick. If cashflow from F35's goes away then QHL will face major financial issues.

I get no pleasure out of posting this and QHL has cost me more than I am comfortable with.

DYOR....google F35 and read the various articles.

Unless QHL can release a POSITIVE announcement tomorrow, like "deliveries will continue as per normal for the next several years", then I still say 12c at the close Friday.
    And I wouldn't believe an announcement saying that!!

And as for plan B, you're right, there isn't one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $21.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $19.27K 67.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 33 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.