HTW heartware limited

why is it that all holders of vcr stock cant see the clear...

1. 37 Posts.
    why is it that all holders of vcr stock cant see the clear benefits htw's product has over theirs.
    Is it that hard to evaluate the 2 products given we know so much about the way they both work.
    we all know that all new generaton lvads perform at a relatively similar level so i would think that any rational person would be looking at aspects of the devices that give any particular company a distinct competitive advantage.
    Clearly in the case of Htw this would be its small size(which contributes to the following benefits
    -An easier operation would mean more surgeons would become competant to perform such operations in a shorter period.
    why would anyone want to have a more complicated and more invasive operation to acheive the exact same outcome(life expectancy post operation)?
    It looks like tets will be available for both devices so any advantage claimed by Vcr will be short lived.
    Future miniture devices in the pipe line.(Do we have any competitors in this market space?
    what astounds me is that these aspects are clearly enough of an advantage to blow any competitor away when Htw's device is approved and availble.
    why cant others see that? Are they so committed to Vcr that they are prepared to go down with a soon to be sinking ship?
    Fellow Htw supporters, every time i read your posts i am reassured that there are at least some other people who can see the true picture in this unfolding lvad story.
    As we get closer to Fda approval i think Htw will be significantly re rated by the market and our arguements put forward for choosing Htw over Vcr will finally be vindicated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.