GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

reason for todays volume

1. 473 Posts.
    i haven't been able to confirm this 100%, but I am about 90% sure that today's huge volume spike was the result of an "off-market" placement that was actually done "on market"

My sources tell me that our friends from Bennelong have been selling down their position in the stock over the last couple of weeks... that is why we have seen a movement downward in the share price...

anyone, I supsect that the company has organised through its broking network I number of buyers to line up and buy out 8,000,000 of Bennelong's shares via a match-up this morning 'on market'

The reason we are seeing the price move up now is because all the pent up buying is now not being hit with all the supply from Bennelong anymore...

Watch out over the next couple of days for announcements on changes in shareholders interest... I suspect you will find the answer there.

Also, the company has received positive drilling results from its Beebyn iron ore project which will be announced soon, now that the good news won't be surpressed by the major seller....

Also, I understand that weakness in PMH and UTO may be a result of the same seller unwinding his position, so there is likely to be an opportunity in those stocks...

keep an eye out on the movements in the share registry over the next week and we will see if i am right

still holding on, and loving every minute!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.