VCR ventracor limited

reason to buy

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    For all VCR holders

I am a top 10 VCR holder and recently had a very interesting phone call from the chairman which gave me great comfort VCR are going to be a very successful company.

VCR are doing a lot of unseen and as yet unrewarded work behind the scenes that will see it greatly benefit from it being the leading 3G player (most implants in the market).

Increasing numbers of hospitals across Europe and the US ( and by this I mean the 1st choice heart hospitals) are currently being trained up on the Ventrassist implant procedures and building supplies in Ventrassist devices and associated parts. This is important in entrenching the Ventrassist (supporting a sustainable revenue stream)and makes it very costly to switch to another product. This is why VCR has a distinct 1st mover advantage (3G) over its competitors (HTW etc). Don't think for one minute that hospitals are going to automatically switch to HTW or any other product 2-3 years down the track. This would involve the timely and costly decision to re-train surgeons on a new product with new implanting procedures and require the procuring of new inventories and associated parts.

To dispel another arguement. HTW is better because its device is smaller. Smaller yes but better no. VCR have implanted in children under 10 and heart surgeons around the world rate the ventrassist as the leading 3g device of all contenders. Relying on size as a key selling point ain't going to cut it. It's efficiency that counts.

The lack of share price success is frustrating but it is people's impatience (yes, mine is running thin too) that has led to recent selling not any fundamental issues with the company. The company needs long term investors who are believers. If you;re looking for a quick buck which many are, you're best off in the resources sector.

One final point. I have read all the constant bagging of management. Maybe they could do a better job of selling the story to the investment community and this will start to improve but undertand Crosby and team are very highly rated by their industry peers.

Be the contrarian.....invest ahead of the market because VCR is a sleeper.

Best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.