EDE 25.0% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Reason why EDE announcements fall flat?, page-163

1. 1,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    India has recently mandated that 100% of a plant's fly ash must be utilised in an 'eco-friendly' way or pay a fine for each extra tonne. This ties in with the reported discussions EDE is having with plant owners that they buy the EdenCrete Pz as it would be an easy way to move more flyash by just giving customers EdenCrete Pz and Godrej's ph no. if they take double what they were taking before. Godrej has paved the way and say it is actually working out cheaper for them when they pay for the EdenCrete and shipping.

Imagine the uptake if this was to happen.

"Since the unutilized fly ash creates environmental hazards leading to contamination of soil and groundwater, and air pollution, the ministry has now made it mandatory for all agencies (government, semi-government and private), engaged in construction activities such as road laying, road and flyover embankments, shoreline protection structures in coastal districts and dams within 300 kms from the lignite or coal based thermal power plants, to utilize ash in these activities."

Read more at:
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...st&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

The upcoming EPD will be very interesting.

"What does an EPD include?
    Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) are like nutrition labels on a food product, but geared toward environmental and sustainable attributes. EPDs include the product's life cycle assessment, from the raw material extraction to its disposal, so we can measure a product's environmental impact."

I really don't feel that the manipulation will be a problem a yr from now. We will be close or over break even and a consolidation will be on the cards. Let the attention seeking FUDsters blather on. Anyone who would sprout outright lies again and again obviously has psychological problems and is just desperate for any kind of attention. I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for some of them.

Took up my entitlement, lots of stuff in the pipeline. 'Pour in the Strength'..of the SP rising.

IMO DYOR GLTS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.162M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $269 188.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 130586945 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22032350 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.