EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Reason why EDE announcements fall flat?, page-18

1. 1,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1516
    Yes, ASX SP manipulation is disgusting isn't it?

Did you know there are actually packs of wolves out there that work the market to their advantage?

They create accounts on stock forums purely devoted to single entities and FUD them constantly to back up the running down of the SP and them one sends a signal, like randomly announcing they have taken a position and volia!, suddenly the slow drip downward pressure lets up and a few days later a blatant 1 000 000 buy is placed nice and early to trick the punters. The punters buy, the wolves sell, and it's off to the next victim for the wolf that took the hit this time with the buy can have their turn at taking the profit.

Geez, it just occurred to me that that seems to be precisely what just happened. Aff and Grolph, please excuse if you feel I am casting aspersions. I am sure the fact that Solomon stocks are the only ones you post on is just a coincidence and that you both are just terribly concerned for the mom and pop traders that may buy at these levels in the belief that they could make that 12% profit in a week. Good work guys. Sure saved them.

It is also interesting to note the wolves only work penny dreadfuls that are in the getting it done phase. Some nice news just around the corner for them to take advantage of, even though they will call the growth 'fluff' and FUD the hell out of it. No use playing a dead stock, how could they explain the sudden expectation of a 'bounce'?

Some nice news on Linkedin for those that are interested. Apparently Dag is on the warpath with a countrywide pools blitz. Sure $80 bucks a pop seems small change but what a great little earner as the take-up grows into industry standard and pays for the marketing of spreading the word of how EdenCrete saves time, money and the environment.

IMO DYOR GLTS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.