ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

reasonable expectations, page-22

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    db76,

You and everyone here knows the way I feel about it. But unfortunately many are not prepared to take any notices of, and prefer to listen to reassuring and warming voices instead of facing reality.
    In the meantime our Management will get reassurance that we are happy with what they are doing and remunerating themselves more and more as a consequence of that belief, while we are getting diluted more and more as the time goes by.

I agree with what someone just wrote in these threads. And that is, that for some long termers they are still looking at a three or four baggers, and I am not far from that myslef with the shares held in one of my portfolios.
    But, that to me is a little selfish, and what we have to think and failing miserably to fulfill, is to spare a thought for the one that can't afford that luxury and are severely, and with anguish, looking and staring at losses in the hope of getting at the break even point.

So, the story goes two ways. One that can still claim he/she is happy and the one that is looking/staring at losses and reassuring himslef from the good calming words continuoulsy spelled out in these threads that he/she is on a winner.

IMHO, many news were expected to be released and announced by the end of the current calendar year, but......

Come 15th of January the story will unfold one way or the other. Only 5 more days trading to go.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.