ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

reasonable expectations, page-24

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Acorn,

The time has come for ESG to get a good CEO/MD person that does know how to run, promote and sell the company and it's fortunes to the market at large. Not a Geo that knows where the gas is. And as for the Chairman, well everyone here knows what I think of Politicians with the YES MINISTER attitude.

Don't get me wrong, There is always a place for a good Geo in any mining or resources company, but IMHO not in the big Chief's chair.

A good MD/CEO would have been trying to sell his company hard to the market, instead of waiting for STO to make a move upon it. So, if STO and no one else will do anything, do you mean that we will have to remain in Limbo for ever and a day.???

Have a good look at the companies that have good Managerial and Marketing Leaning Experience as CEO's/MD's. Very very rarely if any, are GEO's. These poeple have the gift of the gab, can play a good poker game, and can even sell sands to the Arabs.

These are my thoughts. And that is not downrampoing as you would like to claim it to be, but simple reality.

How long have we now been floundering while seeing our sp going down more and more ??
    The market has spoken mate, and given/allocated us a value. And IMHO there is a reason for that.

Hopefully Acorn, you don't believe that what a few of us are writing here in these threads can force the sp to move whichever way we want it to.

For, We have over a billion shares on issue out there, you know ??

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.