ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

reasonable expectations, page-25

1. 4,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Buddy, your post about the CEO "waiting for STO to move" and not making contact with others is just blatently WRONG!

I and others (and there was a fair crowd of HC posters at the AGM) have spoken to Casey and other company people on this issue amongst many others.

THEY ARE SPEAKING TO ANYONE WHO MOVES IN THIS INDUSTRY!

I don't believe you can accuse them of sitting on their bum and doing nothing.

Further, stop grumbling, sniping and accusing us of been naive with our heads in the sand and pick up the phone to air your concerns to Casey direct. I've done this as have others.

The AGM was a perfect opportunity for you to do this but you passed on it as a waste of time as I recollect.

Acorns post above is a cracker. As the old saying goes anyone who raises a problem without a solution is part of the problem!

So, in your book Casey goes, Anderson goes...replaced by whom? And have you really considerd all the facts before firing the gun?

Look, I'm not even going to go into the area of the ESG SP, we're all not happy, but has ESG really done that badly agaist others in this industry?

Has this slow trough been caused by the company (and the pople who run it) or is it an industry wide reality?

Could the slow trough be caused by external factors and the cyle of development within this industry?

Could it be that this new industry is in a hiatus period following its voracious activity in 08 and 09?

Just like a bear has a sleep after a big meal, the certainty is that it will wake up hungry again.

Surely the answer is that the whole CSG scene has been quiet for 18 months and you cannot swim against the tide and you cannot catch fish when they are not biting!

Plus, I think you sell Casey short as simply a "geo" and what a gross generalisation that a "geo" should never be in the "big chair"...particularly for a geo based company like ESG.

A person can be multi-skilled. A person can be a rock lover and a salesman, negotiator.

What better a person to sell rocks?

I've seen Casey on stage a couple of times and had a chat or two. He is passionate about this industry and ESG and that's a big plus. I also believe he can sell the message.

And what about his little black book of contacts in this idustry? How valuable is that?

Maybe he isn't the ideal CEO in your opinion, but what does the industry think? I've done a little bit of sniffing around and he is very highly regarded.

Is he scoring 10 out of 10, plus a koala stamp?

No, but who is?

Can ESG do better? Absolutely.

Unfortunately Buddy, the issues are just not as simple as you would have us believe.

Finally Buddy, I've seen your posts on a number of company threads now. You remind me of the golfer who has just one club in his bag...the "get rid of the management" club!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.