ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

reasonable expectations, page-27

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey all!

Life is way too short to be doing anything that you don't have to do.

Holding ESG isn't for everyone, nor is their management, strategy, placement of resources, etc. It is a big market out there and if we perpetually have issues with our investment there is only one rational choice - sell it - very simple.

For those of us that have decided that ESG fits our style and are prepared to ride the waves, accept that the world is never exactly as how we see it and are prepared to accept this - a rational choice is clear - hold it - very simple.

It is appropriate to express concerns about our investment...healthy....rational.

The irrational approach is to always find fault with issues that you can never change and continue to put yourself in that position. Why would anyone do this?

Perhaps it is not that irrational if their drivers / 'payoffs' are attention seeking and a desire to be seen as 'right'. If you express enough opinions over a period of time you can eventually say you predicted the outcome many years before. This may be the investment payoff - we humans are very complicated

Maybe I am just a simple boy from the country who uses home-spun advice so I don't understand these complicated things.

Regardless, if you don't feel ESG offers you the value - sell it.....if you like ESG and what it offers....hold it

Maybe I just don't understand....

The very best to ALL !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.