ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

reasonable expectations, page-28

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    karlremb,

I do agree with you, and, most importantly, I always said that I believe that we have something good to sell there. But what we haven't got, is a good salesman and his master that are constantly failing to prove their worth, at the cost of us shareholders.

I will repeat what I've said many times before. If I have had the slightest idea that we had nothing there and that it was a real conn, I would not be still here. My gripe is with Management for failing to deliver and failing to keep to their targets and promises, while failing to keep us informed on a regular basis on what is going on. We are not mushrooms you know ??

Why should a Shareholder have to ring or E-mail an Executive to get an answer for God's Sake. The information should be available as a recorded/published announcement for everyone to see.

Besides, does anyone here really believe that what they get out by ringing up someone there, will get them privy to something that is not available to anyone else.??
    Do you honestly think that they (Management) will go out on a Limb knowing full well of what they can get themselves into, and even risking to get wrapped over the knuckles by the Regulators for some Insider Trading information ???
    Think about it mate.

Even the investors in MPO have finally woken up.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.