ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

reasonable expectations, page-29

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    .("So, in your book Casey goes, Anderson goes...replaced by whom? And have you really considerd all the facts before firing the gun?")>

PP,

Advertise the position and see what you'll get, before you making such unbalanced and unsubstantiated comments. You'll be surprised. Plenty of people out there willing to take the major reins in order to get control of a promising company.

Even MEL found one that will finish where he is currently employed while seeking a successor, and then he will move to MEL where he will take the full reins.

The GEO there, who was also the MD/CEO decided that it was better for him to move aside and let someone else in with more experience than him to move and lead the Company to the next stage. I would call that UNSELFISH of the current MD, and being more considerate of the Company's future and it's Shareholders.

Look at it in this way PP, if you and I go, would it be the immediate end of the World ?? Of course not. And if (God Forbid) something drastical happens to them both, does it mean that it would mark the end of ESG ?? Surely not.

As my old man used to say once upon a time Everyone is useful, but no one is indispensable, and don't ever forget that. Does it makes sense to you or does it not ??

Finally, quite sometime ago I stayed away from posting in ESG. Did it make any difference to the ESG's fate and sp ?? To point the finger and lay the blame at other posters because of the sp fall, is a weak way out. After all we have in excess of more than 1 Billion shares listed out there in the market. And IMHO all of what we hold together here may not even exceed between 5% and 10% of the total issue. So, what the rest 90 to 95% will decide on a day to day basis, remains a mistery. And when there has been nearly another 40% of the total day's trades on Thursday having being shorted, will prove/support what I mean.

All I know is, that someone in MPO that it was doing the same thing, has finally waken up and started something there. And funnily enough, that caused the sp to jump a little there.

Finally PP, may I suggest that in the future you stop playing the player and concentrate more on playing the ball. It would then become a more interesting game of football/soccer.

5 more trading days to find out.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.