ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

PP,I don't want to enter an argument with you mate. But if you...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    PP,

I don't want to enter an argument with you mate. But if you read my previous post properly, I stated as to why DC should go. He failed dismally in keeping his targets in the past, without even telling anyone as to why the delays are taking place. And that has been going on for quite sometime now, and on an ongoing basis. Is that what you call communicating with the shareholders and the market in order to encourage/instill confidence.??
    Someone here even made a list of all these broken promises.

If he was coming out with news on a regular basis, be it good or bad ones, whereby an investor could make an informed decision about his investment, do you really believe that we would all be here at each other's throat, while continuously making suggestions and finding possible excuses as to why things are going the way they do.? We, after all, shouldn't be doing these things, the company should.

As for finding someone else with his knowledge, I also said to advertise the position and see what response we will get, before jumping to conclusions and trying to throw the baby out with the bath water. As I wrote previously "Everyone is usefull, but no one is indispensable". And, God forbid something will happen to him, which we all have to face reality at times, does it mean that ESG will have to be liquidated.??

As for playing the ball and not the player, I am sorry to say that Rugby is a body contact play, while Soccer/Footbal is not. If you make contact with a Soccer Player during play, chances are that you will be penalized and/or even be sent off. With Rubgy...NO..Nothing will happen. If anything, you may even get a pat in the back for doing it.

We will be counting the chickens when they will be fully hatched. That's for sure. As the saying goes, eventually all the chooks will come home to roost.

Five (5) More trading days to go. Either we will finally find out what is going to happen, or someone for sure will come out with more stories and speculations.
    I personally do prefer the first option though.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.