ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Hey allVery interesting insights and calculations on this...

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey all

Very interesting insights and calculations on this thread.

The MARKET tells us what one ESG share is worth regardless of what we individually calculate this to be.................... trouble is that we will have to wait for an ARMS LENGTH market to open!!

Think of an apartment block with scores of identical units, one of the units is sold for $400k and you get a knock on the door and a real estate agent asks you to sell yours for $400k because that is what the 'market' is telling you it is worth.

You know that it is worth more so you think 'some knuckle head can sell his for what he wants to, doesn't change its worth' - doesn't change a thing.

After some digging you find that it was a related party transaction, maybe a death in the family and an intra family sale - sorry about the knuckle head comment!!

More digging - you find that the related party transaction was in fact a sale from the agent who owned the unit to one of his companies.

There are grubby people around and this type of transaction can hurt you in real estate, in the short term.

What can you do? ......well...for the last few months I have been picking up lots of small parcels of ESG shares cause I think they are worth more than I bought them for....much more.

I might be wrong..but...if I am not....a big thank you to the grubby people who are manipulating things.

I have no intention of allowing the manipulators to do anything other than provide opportunities for me, I just hope I am getting the shares off the grubs rather than decent people that are being intimidated.

All the best to all (sans grubs) :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.