ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

reasonable outcome, page-22

1. 1,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Nursery, I'm interested in your views. It is a speculative stock till the first deal is signed. However this surely has the potential of being a pot of gold. The share price at the moment has nothing factored into it, and will now be diluted by a significant amount. Realistically the share price will not sky rocket over night, however a 3-5 year outlook with deals done surely has significant upside potential. Comparisons with WEC have been done a few times, they are ahead of the game no doubt, but with an inferior technology as I understand it. If esi reaches their current status within 18 months the stock price should be around 20 times current price. Milestones are slowly being completed, and now they have some finances which will allow them to focus on completing deals and not worry about money for a while... I believe significant time has been invested in securing funding in the past year. Esi is getting more attention from the media and once the first deal is done will surely get a lot more. My view now is to buy a few more when the price drops after the new shares and options are listed and sit and wait.
    I could add a few more things but am a novice compared to what other people on here know. To me it seems there has been a lot of derisking in the last year, however that first deal is what everyone is waiting for. Does anyone have any comments to make? views appreciated :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17 4.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 20133021 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13832711 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.