BPT 0.00% $1.28 beach energy limited

reasonable try dukes of dunes but alas

1. 6,257 Posts.
    ...first the ann about carting some shareholders to the cooper...then cooper upgrade incl parson find trying to soothe the disappointing hiccup from basker 6....still the faithful offered no resistance for sp to shorten as low as 1.225 today...had a tiny nibble at 1.245...what is going to prevent sp from going to around 1.10 sometime this week??...impending opening of new pipeline including increased reserves from the cooper over next two weeks or so obviously has not impressed investors that much today....unbelievable but not unexpectedly the dukes are marching down the dunes again....what will put an end to this circular trading pattern?....i don't know..does anybody??...so best as usual go with the flow joe blow....interestingly for me ARQ (my main oil investment atm) and the beach are trading at roughly the same price today..around 1.245....wish those two merged and formed a stronger company together...price roughly the same but it seems while ARQ is in a rather firm uptrend the beach is not looking so crash hot atm....anyway, just merge you two and make my decision who to be on much easier....:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.920B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.29 $1.27 $6.419M 5.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32293 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 42322 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.