BPT 0.67% $1.50 beach energy limited

reasonable try dukes of dunes but alas, page-19

1. 6,257 Posts.
    so did i, ostfront, it took me by surprise when i found out that had i bought yesterday at 1.205 i coulda woulda shoulda sold a creamy trade today at around 1.26...incidentally my last exit point off the beach...well, well, or not good well...they're drilling again...constantly drillling actually i believe...yet the bigger fish remain swimming in the deep black sea and not landed on the beach yet...anyway...curious about today's action...bid to offer situation changed drastically overnight and good over 6 mil turnover today...now was it just the previous shorters covering their back sides or the start of genuine accumulation??...in short...have we seen this shorting round's low at 1.205 or not yet??...this important for me sp question shall be answered over next week's trading...e.g. what changes in the bid positions will the hungry for the beach ones be facing next week....so missed trading opportunity today...but probably wasn't the last one to take advantage of....as usual i'm guided by the thought that nothing is impossible and yet always unpredictable...another roll of the dice then next week...good luck to you all beach appreciators and depreciators alike...see ya at the beach next week....:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.010(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.52 $1.48 $9.137M 6.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 192340 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 18932 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.