BPT 0.00% $1.25 beach energy limited

well, jbp, i suggested to have a look at the sp graph to confirm...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    well, jbp, i suggested to have a look at the sp graph to confirm that before the last run up people were buying the beach as low as 1.15...now common sense and logic tells me that up to 1.155 people can still take profit buy selling...the ones that bought at 1.15 i mean.....so under 1.15 only shorters would sell not the traders or holders who bought at 1.15 or above...unless you're forced to sell at a loss you prefer to sell at a profit, or not??...simple common sense and mathematics for me anyway....and i only have a look at the sp graph to see where sp was at a point in time before...not to interpret trends or sentiment...i think it's more informative to watch a particular sp on a daily basis and listen to the daily sentiment to try an educated guess as to where sp may be heading short term....been doing that on the beach for three years now and sometimes got it right and sometimes not....it's a gamble and will always be a gamble trying to anticipate the sentiment that is driving investors and traders....cheers, and no reason to get excited said the joker to the thief...stay on your watchtower and have your view..what you see is your truth not mine....:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.