VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

I think you will drive your self nuts trying to second guess...

1. 632 Posts.
    I think you will drive your self nuts trying to second guess each days price movements. We are still in the early days of what is going to be a good quality resource. Your only concerns about buying in a 29c will be that you'll wish you had bought a whole heap more.

Take a step back from the hour by hour trading and look at the bigger picture here. This is a proven high demand resource set to grow month by month as the drill results come in. In an environment where demand for the resource can only ever grow (unless there is going to be a sudden world population decline). And unlike many of the other explorers in outback Australia (WA), this is within ear shot of all the infrastructure required to transfer this from ground to port. Simple no major hurdles to overcome.

Last time I saw a stock as attractive as this was was YML(now BRM) at 20c - 30c. A year later I sold half my stock a 3.10. It's been a while since I have found something as equally attractive.

Let's meet again a year from now and discuss whether 29c buy was a good idea.......

Enjoy the ride!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.