MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

"..... investing in things like Bernard Madoff's now infamous...

1. 7,809 Posts.
    "..... investing in things like Bernard Madoff's now infamous scheme."

A week or so ago it was suggested that MAE was subject to a method called 'swarm trading'.....
    The price spiked at the time as the initial method followers got in, positive rumours and speculation increased, volumes increased, chart started to build a head of steam, volumes remained high (someone kept selling out also) - then bang the rumours and speculation were all proved wrong and the share price collapsed .
    This has happened before at MAE and I would suggest some are doing very well out of the 'swarming', but not those who get on late .
    Unfortunately, finance is getting mighty thin at MAE to pay even the high admin costs and I would suggest that if you have the luxury for a bit of free carry gambling in MAE then good luck to you .

I do not discount the possibility that a MAE share suspension may happen .
    It appears (in my opinion only) that the company's main task is now trying to sell itself and not maximizing production to gain funds . Therefore, allowing trade in MAE has come down to an outcome of sale speculation .

If MAE has ceased exploring, ceased production targeting, and not gained funds to continue beyond mid year - I speculate that a suspension of trading in the stock may happen which would make even short term trading a risky enterprise . Please do not act on my speculation alone though. I am not in knowledge of inside information and am only hypothesizing on possible occurances .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.