KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

Well I am with Nannook on this. The stock is very much under...

1. 4,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Well I am with Nannook on this. The stock is very much under value for what they have and what is going on. As sales take place they are required (under current rules)to notify the market and this news will be out very soon in my view from mulling over the reports.

It is news of confirmed sales that will bring in new players. At this time (though we who have stduied it know different) it is in the stage of speculation. When that time passes there will be a big change in sentiment. I have seen these changes many times over the last ten years in developing companies.

The day trading is now very small, just ,as mentioned before, a few week hands capitulating or needing cash. When the new type value investors take note on money coming in, """SENTIMENT""" which is the main driver of all things takes over. When this next announcement comes in, do not be surprised to see a spike initially to 45 or 50 cents, and because they will be different players 40 cents will be support, it will be the talk of the town, so to speak, and many will be going for all they can on the dips.

An intelligent and detailed look at what this company has and where it is heading will excite the market very much when the Kangaroo gets on the radar screen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.