MGX 1.82% 28.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

reasons for buying mgx

1. 84 Posts.
    i've been following this company for some time and held a parcel some time back but had to sell (at a decent profit) when funds became limited and the market got scary. i also had to leave the country for a while and thought it best to close my position rather than be up all night watching a computer screen from some remote location. sorry i did as i sold at 1.67, but thats the way. However i'm back in the money (having sold a property) and am thinking about getting back in again.
    Now i like the company, especially after it having given me a nice return before, and am aware of what they do, how they do it and the potential that exists, especially with hikes in iron ore prices imminent.
    what i really want to ask all you HC folks is who do you think would be likely to takeover MGX. i've read OXR are speculated to be interested, as are ZFX. Is this it??? whats going to happen to the SP in the next few months if there's not??? Where will the SP go if there is??? i know there's not concrete answer but speculation is much appreciated.
    Cheers and thanks for all the insight i've read from you since the russian holding departure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $341.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $224.7K 796.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 132300 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 103176 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.