CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

reasons for concerns as a loyal shareholder

1. 646 Posts.
    Thought i will share this with holders of conticoal.
    To be truthful, i am deeply concerned about the company and my what was thought to be thorough decision on investment. I decided to drop JB an email to testify his thoughts about some of the comments made and accusations about top management.

Below is an excerpt of his response:
    "Can fully understand the loss in confidence given the share price performance, it is nothing short of disgraceful even in the current market. 

Shareholders have the right to question performance and management, however many of the accusations am on various sites are a little too close to the mark and these are being followed through on, some themselves are damn right lies and being advanced for their own agendas.  

Pete has not resigned. If so this would have been announced to the market. 

Of course we are looking at ways of restoring confidence and management continue to focus on improving its operating mines and cash flow generation and importantly bringing the Penumbra Mine into production within the next 3 months - this in itself will have a marked impact on the business given its our 3rd mine, is entirely an export focused operation and has a low cost profile that will benefit the group in a number of ways as a whole going. 

Other initiatives being advanced all of which are aimed to restore confidence in the management team and companys activities "

The question about remuneration increments was not posed, but does have merrits.

I have not asked JB for permision to share this, but surely if he was happy to respond to me as a shareholder, then it would be ok for all to see.
    Glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.