AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Reasons for continuously falling SP, page-2

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    It maybe that people want to see significant cash receipts coming in now and we're merely in a catch up period until that happens. The price rose dramatically as positive news on customers and military came through initially, but we just need to now get the revenue in.

It may still take a couple of quarters for this happen, but it may also not, if a big announcement comes thru on military uniforms, automotive, polymers and with a purchase order amount included or potential sales figure then this should stop the slow slide and reverse it.

$1m for the last quarter while great for a company only starting to pull in sales isn't setting the world on fire. Nor may $3m for the June quarter. Remember also that the company will be reporting a decent loss in August for the financial year to 30 June (and this will happen) and people may be discouraged by that or others play with it and try and hold the sp down.

Certainly by the Sept quarter we should be cash flow positive and by December have the sales to be making a profit on an annualised basis.
    I'd also love it if they announced a small profit for the half year 2016/17 in February 2017.

I reckon it will be a combination of great announcements on customers and steadily increasing sales in the quarterlies that will now drive the share along. At worse I'm expecting things to turn up and in a steady fashion from September and certainly from January 2017 (after the Dec Qtrly) to be bouncing along.

Meanwhile I'll keep buying a few more shares each month while we're under $1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.