AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

reasons for judgment

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hotcopperites,

Firstly I would like to express my sincere gratitude towards Mayfair for his sterling efforts in obtaining the reasons for judgment from the Courts. I know I was finding it extremely difficult to continue holding after the two extensions of the ML offer and the lack of information being provided by the company. Had it not been for Mayfair obtaining that document and uploading it on to Hotcopper, I may not still be holding my investment today.

With that being said, I know that some of the larger investors/institutions out there (some might say prudent investors) would be loathed to make an investment on the back of a document scanned into an internet chat forum.

After waiting two weeks for the company to provide an update on the considerations of counsel in regard to the reasons for judgment, I decided to make a few phone calls and track down a soft copy of the 'reasons' myself.

After speaking to a number of people at the various courts it appears that the reason for the document not appearing on the courts portal website is simple. It will never appear there as those type of documents apparently don't get uploaded through that system.

Anyway, if you wish to post your email address here I will be happy to forward on the pdf copy of the reasons for judgment that were handed down on the 4th of April. The quality does make it somewhat easier to read than the pages that were individually uploaded earlier.

Again, thanks must go to the initial efforts of Mayfair.

Cheers,

Hoppy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.