GWR 0.00% 7.7¢ gwr group limited

reasons for possible merger

1. MOQ
    138 Posts.
    This last week has been very interesting in the volume of posts and what has come out. The posts have seem to have gotten quite personal which in my mind looks like something is going on that the common shareholder doesn't know.

I keep reading that there are talks of possible mergers especially with FAS. I am just wondering if anyone could share some light on how would GWR benefit from merging with FAS as some of you guys seem to know alot about both companies. From what I can see FAS hasn't found anything major or something solid to chew down on. There's talks about oil and gold and uranium and such but nothing in my eyes to benefit GWR. The only benefit will be for FAS. Wouldn't the merger dillute the GWR share value?

Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts or articles on reasons for merger with FAS or anything? Come on guys! Some of you guys must know something! I hate not knowing what's going on. It's like a movie with a ending that keeps you in suspense!

I keep looking on the GWR website at the photos thinking I own some of that beautiful mountain and like most of you I want to share what I partially own with our fellow neighbours of China or India or whoever.
    I'm ready with my train ticket waiting for the GWR train to leave the station!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 278275 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 25278 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.