AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Great post ff. Gave it a TU but the downers must be out in...

1. 796 Posts.
    Great post ff. Gave it a TU but the downers must be out in force. I agree with BR that there are many reasons to be topping up/averaging down but each to their own.

As the picture gets clearer and deadlines draw closer, Exergen continue to firm as a solid chance to benefit greatly from the aldp. This link was posted earlier today and shows a recent presentation on bc techs from the chief scientist at the DPI.
    http://mediasite.webcastcloud.com.au/Mediasite/Play/6eac10da8d004a43a67d9bc1dd577ec61d?catalog=0a9982d6-34f2-4db5-997b-e1bb8c03c231&playFrom=17355&autoStart=true&popout=true

The DPI are managing the ALDP grant and he lists the main technologies currently leading in the field of BCE.

Nice to see that some of Exergen's minor competitors for aldp dollars are not included on this list. I think you are right ff in suggesting that without financial investment and belief in the tech and without having 'prior track record' the chance of being considered by the aldp panel will be very slim. Exergen doesn't fail these two criteria like others do. It's amazing that the Vic Premier and other government members have been so open to continually mention Exergen in the press. Amazing.

tick tock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.