GDA 1.64% 30.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

reasons for volume increase, page-6

1. 3,267 Posts.
    THX, I think you are spot on regarding the company wanting to get the maximum benefit in relation to timing of the announcements in the market and the forward exploration. Pretty exciting times ahead as the suspense increases. I think there are a lot of people who are sitting patiently and waiting and watching. DB is a smart guy and his involvement is a huge bonus for Gondwana. He wouldn't have joined the company if it was going to plod along like it had been for the last several years. His decision to come on board is confidence to me that confirms my decision to invest and hold long term. Even with the expected exploration plan announcements and the variety of tenements that the potential is yet to be known, was enough for me to research and invest, I will be holding regardless of short term sp increase which would be tempting to sell into a rising market. To me doing so only nets a short term capital gain, the longer term resource identification and move towards a plan to mine is where the real value long term is. (although it is always tempting to grab a short term profit isn't it) . I think the profits will be significantly greater by holding longer term position. But it's tough to do without regular market updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $39.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 30.0¢ $6.646K 22.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3389 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 32424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.