AVR 3.10% $17.20 anteris technologies ltd

Reasons to be positive, page-26

1. 2,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1818
    Is it just me or are the "Reasons to be positive" seemly growing by the day? Building some nice momentum into the release of the results and webinar.

In just a few short days:

* We have signed a PR Guru to help tell our wonderful story.
    * Reviewed the prototype of the newly developed TAVR of which I know Wayne is excited about.
    * Appointed a world class Pharmaceutical Director with extensive experience in all the areas we need.
    * (I believe we have) Taken one more step towards securing a partnership deal.

I also forgot to add to my previous list an update on the progress of CardioNeo to come at some stage.

So what will the next announcement be?

* Indian distributor signed up?
    * A new hospital contract awarded?
    * An update on partnership talks?
    * Start of HPV trials?
    * Release of full HSV 2 results and analysis?

Take your pick, they are all positive!

It has been said nearly every year for God knows how long but I think 2017 might be the year of Admedus. We will finally get on a solid footing and march forwards on a sustainable path to profitability and start to truly achieve the potential everyone believes we have. (Even if some don't have the patience to let it play out).

NO ONE can question the undeniable positive changes that have occurred since June 2016. The 4th quarter this FY will be the revelation quarter where even the strongest of doubters will see that the turn around is in fact very "real". Of course by then the price might be a lot higher. However, there will be plenty left in the tank.

This company might have tight purse strings right now but once profitable we have no shortage of further products and growth opportunities to pursue for many years to come.

Exciting times ahead

DYOR and Not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.20
Change
-0.550(3.10%)
Mkt cap ! $330.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.75 $17.75 $16.88 $199.1K 11.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $17.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.24 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.