NMT 1.15% 8.6¢ neometals ltd

Yep I agree. Happy to bank a bit here. In terms of this last...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Yep I agree. Happy to bank a bit here. In terms of this last year we have had the offtake rights sale and the spinoff. The rest has been great for derisking but nothing new, all of the projects have been the same when we were buying back at 0.2 a year ago.
    The difference is the nickel bandwagon jumping on board. As Ive written before Nickel has some pros with EV but also some forward risks with NPI convertible to matte now in Indo and the looming possibility of deepgreen getting producing in the next decade. Good luck getting a balanced view from the Nickel bulls though. Don't even try and mention synthetic replacements! Don't get me wrong the spinoff was good value but does is justify the price surge?

Once the irrational posts start popping up with price predictions that are conveniently round dollar values or analyses with no regard for strip ratios, recovery rates, offtake or OPEX you no its time to take some cash off the table. Its just a sad reality of the ASX euphoria followed a month later by posts deploring how awful management is and how its going bankrupt. Keep the emotions out of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.5¢ $30.23K 351.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 653106 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 1561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.