BNB babcock & brown limited

reasons why you should hold or buy this stock, page-3

1. 560 Posts.
    Thanks Kakashi, those are some good points to consider. However, consider the following:

As someone posted on another thread, it appears as though everytime the Fed or anyone else has attempted a massive injection (buying of commercial paper, $700bn bailout), massive interest rate cut, it has failed to have any material effect and has in fact contributed to the atmosphere of panic. On this basis, I am not sure that a massive (0.5-1%) US Fed rate cut will necessarily help improve the situation. It may well help in the long term but the measures undertaken by the Fed appear to be panic responses designed to combat the short term effects of the plunge without considering the longer term effects of such measures.

As for takeover rumours, it may be premature to suggest that a German Bank is potentially set to pounce considering the debt position of BNB and the risks that it entails, not to mention the rapidly deteriorating economic situation in Europe.

Your other pts are sound, I think that there is definitely value in BNB assuming that it weathers the storm; just not yet though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.