AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I have had a look at why Mantle's share price is currently...

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    I have had a look at why Mantle's share price is currently performing very badly from the shareholders point of view.
    The Bachus Marsh project is years away from production and at this point in time Exergen has had no success in raising the capital thru RFC Ambrian.
    Mt Mulligan, still awaiting authorisation to allow "low impact" exploration and we still have had no update on the costs awarded to Mantle from Calcifer re the court case.
    So we could assume that we have not received a cent of that money and probably never will?
    Granite Castle, no further drilling until "some time in 2013"
    In summary, as a shareholder i don't see any chance of making any capital gains on my investment for several years at least, in fact i like most holders would be currently well down on our holdings in Mantle at its current price?
    There are obviously many hurdles and obsticles for the management of Mantle to overcome in the next 5 years and whilst IK is doing a very good job i personally think it is time to move my investment elsewhere as there are other coal plays that have far better potential (eg NRU) in the short to medium term.
    This is only my opinion of course but the current share price seems to back up my assessment.
    Good luck all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.