ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi Alex, people can relax, but unfortunately money never sleeps...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi Alex, people can relax, but unfortunately money never sleeps (borrowing from Wall Street movie). That's why it's important to do you research and pick up bargains and avoid traps in the share market. The current volatility in the market is the golden chance for well versed investors, as it presents opportunities to buy a good company at a discounted price when fear is rampant, and irrational decisions are being made as herd mentality takes control of the market.

I don't suppose you buy GGG with your entire portfolio, despite it may take longer to go through approval, with the recent announcement from the GoG, I think it's more likely that the EIA will go through than not, and if it doesn't this time, it will still happen the next time. Just make sure you are well positioned to buy the dips when it occurs, and not miss out on the spike when it happens. No one can predict these things, otherwise they would have been billionaire multiple times over. Just plain old risk management in my view.

My aim is to get 1 mil GGG share below 10c, was able to get a few bundles when it hit 7c, but didn't fill up the bucket as it went straight back to 8c and 9c. My average is just above 10c, so would be happy to buy more as prices fall.

As my previous post mentioned, any price below 8c is a bargain, as it took GGG approximately 8c per share to develop this project, so you are getting in at below cost price.

In my view the project is inevitable, you make your own decision, but why not now? Even for just a small portion of your portfolio? Comes down to different style of investment, and no one style is ultimately correct unless you are Warren Buffet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.161K 383.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174222 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 59703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.