AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

reassurance, page-20

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    maldowl,

Calm down , this is a longe termer , nothing has changed, this is the share market, u can see your emotions coming into play, others like you will eventually sell as they see red on their portfolio!!
    fear is a really strong emotion, ask youreself , has anything changed , NO! so you know what to do.

Last year , i remember when i first bought PRR at 0.069 , two days later it dropped 0.040 then back up , down, roller coaster, ........the point was nothing had changed, look where it is today. Not to compare CDY to PRR, but biotech stocks are volatile , very volatile , mainly because people don't know what to make of announcements , trial dates etc. They are not short term play , atleast oil companies can have 2-3 spuds a year, for biotech's the Spud dates are the trial dates and trials take time,sometimes years. if you are investing in biotechs , invest when they are unknown like CDY , before broker coverage increases , but be prepared for 30-50 % drops at any time. CDY even went up to around 0.045 or more i remember , i didnt seel , i'm in it for the longer haul, atleast 10 cents for a free carry , thats not a lot, a Mcap of 30 mill approx!
    Remember ADO 1000% up in 2 days , on that announcement , i couldn't believe it cos the announcement was not that great, the point is CDY has the product , a patented product for which it owns 100% of patents , ticking boxes slowly. still working on its diagnostic aspect, therapeutic aspects
    Patience , can you remove CDY from your watch list and come back and see it in 2 years. Hope its not the only stock you have!! if you do buy another one.
    cheers
    P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 561500 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.