AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

rebalancing the dj aig commodity index, page-27

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: patience guys Gee, don't get too worked up over the SP dropping a cent or two after a good announcement.

Having been in AGM for about 7 years I have seen this happen on numerous occasions. This stock and state suffered for years whilst WA stocks soared. Don't get worried by it.

Forget the Helleyer Mill also. AGM is far better being the master of it's own destiny and doing its own thing albeit a few months later then what would have been possible with Toll treatment.

The Helleyer and Renison mills were not designed with Avebury ore in mind, so whilst mill trials have been successful it remains a fact that running the Avebury ore through AGM's own purpose built mill will be much more efficient.

I remember having a conversation with the chief beard a few years back regarding both debt capital and toll treatment and the push to get things happening. Well since then the Ni price has tripled so the beards have got it right to keep doing things in their own way and leave the Ni in the ground for an extra year or so.

Like i just said, its ALLL GOOD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.