FMG 1.90% $22.00 fortescue ltd

rebar, iron ore up again july 15, page-2

1. 6,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    130$?????....cant help but feel we have been conned in the last couple of months. The fear the griped the markets of IO going to $80-90 was based on what? Idiots such as Houses and Holes who are still peddling the over supply theory and ignoring reality like, rain, strikes, sovereign risk, project delays and project cancellations. Oh and the complete mental inability to discern the difference between growth of 8% to 7% will still mean increases in vol. Just today House and holes writes that he cant see this breaking the 130$ mark........ I don't even know why I read his blog anymore.

Spot 63.5% Fe iron ore prices breach $130 per tonne mark
    July 15, 2013 - 10:43 GMT Location: Shanghai

KEYWORDS: 63.5% Fe Indian fines , China Beijing International Mining Exchange , CBMX , Global Ore , Rio Tinto

China’s imported iron ore market continued to see gains on Monday July 15, tracking higher offers and steel product prices.

Prices for 63.5% Fe Indian iron ore stood at $130-131 per tonne cfr China during the day, up $2 per tonne from last Friday. “Mainstream offers for Pilbara Blend fines have gone up to $131-132 per tonne cfr, up $2 per tonne from last Friday,” an industry analyst in Shanghai said. “There were very few offers below...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.