AVL 3.13% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Good to see they are at a point where they are now utilising...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Good to see they are at a point where they are now utilising Daniel Harris.
    Latest tweet shows him accompanying Vince in Hong Kong then onto meeting with MOU partners Win Win.
    Sounds like time to talk business.
    If anyone knows a more astute and experienced world authority on Vanadium Projects than Daniel Harris they are welcome to submit his name below.?

Also 30 Tons of drilling samples -"Pilot scale* metallurgical test program underway toconfirm details of processing circuit for final DFS design" from the last Ann.
    S
    ounds like it's seriously time to take a #### or get off the pot.
    IMHO China Steel Producers are going to start scratching their heads wondering where they are going to get sufficient Vanadium from in the future now that they've settled into the new Rebar Standards.
    VRB's are still rapidly progressing around the globe so they are going to have serious competition for supply when that industry grabs hold.

Still kicking myself for holding all the way from 7c back to here....... but Mea Cupla.
    Could have done a nice leapfrog and now been free carry, picked up some more stock at these levels and still had a chunk of change in the pocket.
    Hindsight is always 20 / 20.
    My 2c.................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $16.97K 1.056M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 17301159 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 11931050 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.