ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

I googled then rang & checked that the guy in charge of the...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I googled then rang & checked that the guy in charge of the Hawkswood loan is John Lindholm from Ferrier Hodgson.

John Lindholm
    john.lindholmfh.com.au

Phone: 03 9600 4922
    Mobile: 0419 307 897
    Fax: 03 9642 5887

I left a message with his secretary but so we don't have too may indians giving out all sorts of information will request him to contact you (the chief) if he does ring back. Had already sent an email though requesting that if ADY cannot pay the Hawkswood loan back (via Charge resources)then he contact us for a payment solution rather than take charge of the assets over ADY.

Phoned Maria before that but she just said they were still in discussions with Charge about a payment plan but didn't know who they were. I told her it was lapse of the company to not approach shareholders & give them every chance to keep these assets within the company rather than just throw them out with the dishwater.
    I forgot to have a go at her for that email to me which stated 'we're in the process of typing up a tender document right now' which was misleading & helped in a decision for me to stay fully invested.

Emma I feel for you as I'm down even more than that & know how easy we can allow a situation like this to happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $18 1.478K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812971 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 498309 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.