GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Rebound at 40 something cents, page-10

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi trentwilliam, We can't do anything about shareholder panic, manipulation, and shorters watching for their opportunities to trade in on any perceived bad news, such as the CR and storm. I perceived the capital raising to be positive news, when the announcement was released about why a CR was deemed to be necessary, to make a start on, and advance the SDV and JB projects. To be able to have a chance at retaining 100% ownership of projects, has always been a big plus for me in this investment, and it is obvious that management have done this for a reason.
    I had been reading where some people were hoping that a JV for SDV could have happened for a quick injection of funds, in an effort to reassure the market, and instil some confidence? However, if it had've come to pass, it's still a stake missing at whatever percentage, and terms need to be negotiated and favourable for each of the parties involved.
    It would have been interesting to know the nature and outcomes of some of these talks and potential negotiations between Galaxy management and some of these majors, and there would no doubt be a lot of ongoing talks and discussions going on in the industry most of the time, the details of which, that we have little to no access to. And so we are left to speculate/ ruminate, and come to our own conclusions about the nature of our investments here at Galaxy.
    And the more I read over current/old company news, lithium/ battery news, global demand/ supply issues, EV/battery storage market disruption, environmental issues, and four countries in the world being accountable for most of the world's battery production, and no new or existing companies coming into the sector that will be able to attain the levels that it has taken Galaxy the best part of a decade to achieve, the more positive I feel that Galaxy has an excellent chance of making it big time over the years to come, with no hope of supply catching demand for several more years than is already being forecasted.
    The last dip that we experienced was very productive, and added a lot more shareholder wealth, and this dip will do the same thing for investors and traders alike. It can be frustrating that the market is not reflecting Galaxy's true value at present, however, there is no way that institutions and retail holders in Galaxy won't be gobbling up these shares as they become cheaper to buy, and invest in a company that has come such a long way in its journey over a long period of time, to get to the level of mine/ upgrade/product improvement, production/shipping on a monthly basis to customers, and having secured the best possible price tpa for its product, was one of the best negotiations of all.
    Aside from on-going, well timed, and positive company news, it will take time, patience, perserverence, and shareholder recognition of, and investment in this, one of the best performing companies on the ASX, to move this share price to where it should be over time. I agree with those saying that we should still be in the sixties, and possibly would have been if the market could have reacted better to recent short term events. However, GXY will be there again and higher. As @Tesla3 reminds us..."it's a long haul to 0.64c and then all will be revealed."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.