GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Rebound before Mid October, page-14

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3231
    What a fight once again to get there and keep it there (well close enough 0.935, especially considering where the day started). I congratulate all those holders that refused to sell and those that decided to buy or top up.

October is over and we avoided a massive market meltdown (touch wood). Hurray!

The big upcoming question will be: What happens if in a few weeks time management present a compelling case for SDV that is modular, cheaper and quicker to build and wait for it................. needs no capital raising.

Two things have been on the horizon:
    1. Bankruptcy or administration. Sorry this is not going to happen. GXY will simply take advantage of others in that situation.

2. Capital Raising. I guess we will have this confirmed in a few weeks when SDV details are released. But, especially if a modular design is selected I don't see that happening either.

So the question becomes if there is no bankruptcy, if there are no cheap shares to cover with via a capital raising. Where does the covering come from?

Just remember there are sssssooooooo many people watching this stock from the sidelines, interested and just waiting for a buy sign. You can sense it. So many people feel the disruption coming, but due to all the risks and charts no one wants to commit. That day will come.

That sign, may still take a little while longer, we may even go down and test another low, but given the current situation, given the news that we are headed towards, a bit of thanks to the dramas in Chile, I am just looking forward to November.

Happy Halloween!

STW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.