PEK 1.22% 20.8¢ peak rare earths limited

rebound in ree prices., page-2

1. 7,432 Posts.
    D59
    Have you read the Business Excellence article?
    It is "vanity" publishing where the company pays for publicity articles but it does give a template for "independent" future articles.

Anyway in it Mr Beasley PEK Chairman [or whatever] states the "plan" is to produce 10,000 tonnes per annum of REE Concentrate by late 2015/early 16.
    Concentrate not oxide not metal but concentrate.

Concentrate has a much lower value than your quoted 99% min oxide. I imagine it's 10,000 tonnes including all of the PEK "gear" predominatately LREE's.
    I'm still unknowing on whether the concentrate is to be separated into individual,single REE's on site.
    or just shipped out as a mix of all for seperate refining.

This is all subject to Scoping Studies proposed to be carried out in the next 12 months.How much do Scoping Studies cost? Don't know.

There is $5 million budgeted for this years Drilling and last report was PEK had some 6.5mil Cash in Bank so again obviously PEK is about to raise Capital again.

From where is the question?

Anyhow read the Business Excellence article and it's found that PEK sees a London Base for future finance.
    How much do they require for developing a future cash flow in 2016? $50/100mil? not enough,too much for Concentrate?

Pekkers will just have to wait for Management to put us in d'Know.
    Surely if they are doing interviews,soon they'll put the shareholders in on the Vision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.