AGH 18.0% 4.6¢ althea group holdings limited

I know clowns can't speak, but keyboard warrior they can...

1. 3,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 572
    I know clowns can't speak, but keyboard warrior they can be.......so......pretty difficult, well rather impossible to accurately value any company that's making chump change for revenue.

It's just based whatever the famous Mr Market is willing to pay, some gauge what market cap is of similar based business model stocks or competitors value. On a broader note some countries in some sectors overvalue stocks while Aus here we seem to be rather conservative in certain sectors.

I'd say as a range AGH SP value (not MarketC) is 30-60c seems about right compared to others, obviously some will think differently, on right track, but other players coming on market & anything can happen in future.

Yeah that 5c call, what a beauty that was, somebody has egg, dozen eggs on face, certainly some got a kick out of or punching bag out of it! Happy to say glad that clown was way off, & that the **riel Grego short claims have been accepted as false. Nobody wants to see people lose coin, especially fellow Aus investors.
    Lesson learnt, don't project vastly negative possibilities on a stock that you don't hold unless you want to cop it hard, ha!

Good on to those who averaged down, golden opportunity it was. 
    Anybody have the "wish i bought more" syndrome ??
    So much better feeling being green on holding stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.007(18.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.7¢ 3.8¢ $262.5K 6.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 99299 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.