AGH 0.00% 3.7¢ althea group holdings limited

Rebound time, page-243

1. 1,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Its fascinating watching the capitulation caused by the paid rampers. Coining new phrases "performance share leeching" (??) and now resorting to starting new threads after attempting to spread fallacies about the margins of the company. I find this as an extremely bullish sign, as to me it means there are people out there wanting to get the SP down to get in cheaper. Just IMO anyways.

I was told that management are confident they will receive all the permits ready to start moving into the UK next month. It even mentions it in the latest presentation on 7/3, so that should be a good catalyst next month. France and South Korea are more late 2019/2020 so I'm not too concerned about them for now. Regardless, crazy to think that a company that listed with the sole focus of the Australian medical cannabis market (and is still smashing patient growth MoM) will already be penetrating international markets 6 months after listing.

All your points about the technical factors are true. The past 2 weeks have definitely been frustrating SP wise giving back most of the recent gains but all part of the bigger picture. I remember when I held TTT and it shot up to $1.7 then pulled back almost 50% to $1 or lower. We also had idiots commenting rubbish and lies about the company back then. They quickly disappeared once they did their job. Same old story.

But it seems in the meantime we have to deal with these promoters starting new threads purely to fearmonger. Best not to feed the troll, but the most amusing part is they are now suggesting performance shares are being sold. If they perhaps knew that there are no performance shares on issue for AGH it could have saved them some embarrassment. Not to mention any management trading has to be reported.
    Last edited by dkayed: 15/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $59.27K 1.630M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46296 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 213288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.