AGH 5.26% 2.0¢ althea group holdings limited

Unfortunately AGH going the same way as its many peers most of...

1. 10,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Unfortunately AGH going the same way as its many peers most of which are in the red since listing a few years ago. I have a vested interest beyond just an investment and am surprised it has back back to earth so soon.

The reality is Aussie is still a backwater when it come to MC derivatives as there is significant opposition by players such as the AMA and big pharma. Still there is silence from practitioners who support MC but they are just to frightened to damage their reputations by going public. I think the gov't did a good job in it's support for the MC sector but couldn't get the backing of the other players to make Aussie a global powerhouse for MC production and distribution.

It is most likely as with most things Aussie we will become the supplier of raw materials but the value added stuff will go overseas. I had a suspicion a few years ago that the funds raised in the Aussie market was just to get many players off the ground, with our equity, and then be swallowed up by global players on the cheap.

Another missed opportunity for Aussie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $8.106M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $17.53K 920.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1200000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1721750 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.