NXS 2.17% 23.5¢ next science limited

rebound, page-21

1. 741 Posts.
    Uby old chap,
    what did I post that was not true? Slide 20, AGM 2009 presentation , asx posting of 19 nov states contract flow rate is 68Tj/d. quarterly report ending dec 09, asx posting of 29 jan, page 2 states gas sales averaged 30Tj/d. the projected cash flow, note not profit whether before or after tax, simply gross receipts, of A$70m/yr is based on the contract flow rate of 68Tj/d. which is what nxs have reported and I stated. so what is not true?
    as you say there is usually a spike in vic gas consumption in winter, and so far we are still in summer. however it is my understanding that santos has access to the eastern margin gas grid, and therefore does not have sales necessarily limited by the vic market. up north and in adelaide gas is used in summer for electricity generation to run air conditioning, so swings and roundabouts. if anyone can shed more light on this market access and actual demand figures then i am sure a posting on it would be welcomed. just as a matter of calculation, for every month there is a 38Tj/d shortfall on the contract volume there would have to be a month of 106Tj/d to make up, and i have not seen any evidence that the field can even sustain such delivery rates. if i have missed it, then i am sure that an informed poster will provide enlightenment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $68.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.0¢ $38.16K 168.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34297 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 21535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.