IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

rebound?, page-28

1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    Seems the stars are aligning for IOH.

Consolidation is heating up in the Pilbara, there are big players jostling for position and IOH could be the kingmaker, adding signicant economies of scale and capital (post asset sale) to a project. Aquila and FMG are rushing to build Anketell and weve been linked to both by brokers and the press. Lets not forget our major shareholder happens to be selling automated trucking systems to one of our potential large suitors (and others) so you would think the Board would have the means to negotiate a good deal with various interested parties. Sam Walsh (supposedly a mate of Stokes) though apparently passed up Iron Valley so the majors do play tough lets not forget and its not an easy task that can be done overnight. If Rio has bought Iron Valley and we were mining Phils Creek already no way we would be trading where we are now.

Recently tax lossing selling must have been a reason for the weakness, especially with a SPP that was in the red, but it seems the buying is back across all speccys. Hopefully good announcements now increase the share price rather than be used as a selling opportunity throughout the market. The headwinds seem to be getting a little calmer with Greece working it self out, employment growth remaining strong in Australia, and the Chinese government looking like getting a well managed soft landing. End of QE2 also hasnt seen a crash in commodity prices.

Given the above no way am I giving my shares away at these prices and miss out on an exciting six months ahead for holders..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.