LPD 25.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Rebound, page-3

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    I wouldn’t be surprised either way the SP will go.

The way I saw it, the last CR it was a lacklustre gradual decline of the SP being eroded with no big news until LO-MAX. In fact I thought LPD wouldn’t do a CR until December 2018, but they had their own agenda, and had it in September 2018.
    It wasn’t until the flurry of buying the Thursday and Friday before LOH-MAX was announced to the world did we see the SP shoot up on high volume. Some might say it was loose lips that the accumulation on the Thursday and Friday before that particular Announcement could be attributed to the SP rise, but I would counter that very astute investors found the information about LOH-MAX from the patients office before the market. Took a educational punt the market would react favourable to the news and as they say, the rest is history.

I also remember the CR when GXY came onboard. Yes we were in the midst of Li fever and everything went up, and LIT was thrown from the platypus’s back so that in it’s self deserved a SP rise.
    So it could go both ways in the near future.

The thing I like about the CR timing is all the good news to come from the Pilot Plant, I believe, will negate the reduction of SP a lot sooner then the months of red I saw in my account before news of LOH-MAX came out.

The bad thing about the CR, from my perspective is I wish it was done when we were at a higher SP so not as much dilution, yes, but more to the point, so we could have enough to build P1 without loans, prepayments or another CR. That way we could be free cash a lot sooner and so I can retire before I’m 45.
    As it stands ATM it looks like I’ll be at least 46, possibly 47 before I can knock it back a gear and start cruising.

GLAH

LT-B1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.865K 1.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 141041372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 72515664 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.