MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

rebound

1. 535 Posts.
    Hi all
    I've just checked out a number of positive and negative threads that have been written over the day. Why people like to kick people in the head, when they are down, is beyond me. MAE shareholders lost alot of paper money today and I know it is not a great feeling, being one of them. But I know the risk and I live with it. But human nature is a funny thing.
    I am not a trained sharemarket person, so I can only sit back and watch who I believe knows what they are talking about. Basially pot luck.
    One observation that I made today, was that after the mad panic, the price went South at a rapid rate, to 32 cents. But the point is, buyers came back in and took the price back up to as high as 40 cents. So amongst the doom and gloom, rather than a total disaster, the share fought back. So we have alot of new people aboard. And do they know something that we do not?
    Tomorrow alot of people will notice a 25 per cent drop in the MAE share price and think to themselves, maybe an over reaction. Which it may well be. On the other hand it may well not be.
    But my money says that we will go back North again. And I topped up more shares in the higher thirties today. I think it may have been Jeeper who wrote a few days earlier that Peter said, that there was going to be a number of announcements ahead. Please don't quote me on that. I hope today's annoucements' were the worst of them and from now on in, news will be positive towards a buyer or buyers' coming into the action.
    Cheers and fingers crossed for the remaining holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.